lets connect:

Instagram

Monday, February 3, 2014

introduction.

Hello ALL of you beautiful readers!

 Welcome to my beauty blog! I am so happy that you stopped by. We are going to have some fun together!!! I am going to give a brief introduction about myself and the blog, and then we will get movin' and groovin' with some interesting, and fun BEAUTY TIPS!

My name is Alexa Stewart, and I am a Master Esthetician. I love every aspect of this profession. It is such a rewarding career, and I think everyone is more beautiful than they think! {yes, you!} Right now I am living in California with the man of my dreams {Josh}. We love being married {almost 2 years} and we are having the time of our lives! No kids. {yet} One pet. {fish} Adventurous. {mostly him} In love. {mushy} Chasing dreams together. {rewarding} Living life. {to the fullest} If you would like to keep updated on our adventures together you can stop by my personal blog; joshandalexastewart.blogspot.com {which reminds me...I need to update that ASAP....man is life busy!}

So like I said before, I love all aspects of this profession. I love working with people and making them feel beautiful. I love helping people get control of their skin. I love helping people to feel good about themselves. I love helping people learn new beauty ideas. I love helping people to feel relaxed. I love it all. As of right now, it isn't in the works for me to be working hands on with people { mobile stage of life [we move a lot] }, so that is why I have decided to start a blog. I want to still continue to help people, even if it's only through my blog. {research, words, pictures, videos, and tricks!} Recently, I have been really into the makeup side of this profession. {and by really I mean staying up until the wee hours of the night...morning watching videos, reading blogs, researching products, ordering products to try.. shhh} That's when I thought, "Gee..it sure would be great if someone could do all this research and compile all of their great finds onto one blog!"
And that is exactly what I am going to do for YOU. 
 
I will be posting about all things beautiful. Tips that I have or find for great skin care, makeup products, makeup applications, trending beauty ideas, DIY {do it yourself} beauty products, makeup on a budget, and more! 
I am really excited to get going with this blog, and can't wait to hear some feedback. 
Some requests concerning comments:
  • share your own tips and tricks too {lets learn together!}
  • feel free to request things you want me to blog about {late night research here I come!}
  • keep things positive {there is already enough negativity in the world, let's keep this place free from it!} 
THANK YOU.
 
That's all for now! Have a fantastic day, and please remember to tell yourself that you are BEAUTIFUL!

xoxo,
ALEXA 

No comments:

Post a Comment